Here’s a list of Wedding songs from 1980-1999 – where dance tunes were at their catchiest and love songs at their most romantic.
Thanks to Leonardo Dicaprio and the 1997 film Titanic, Celine Dion’s ‘My Heart Will Go On’ got played at an unimaginable amount of weddings at the end of the 90’s. On the back of some older classics by Madonna, Whitney Houston and Lionel Ritchie, dance tunes were at their catchiest and love songs at their most romantic.
It was a good time for music and a good time to tie the knot.
Top 10 Wedding Songs from 1980-1999
- Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love you (Released 1992)
- Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On (Released 1997)
- Sinead O’Connor – Nothing Compares to You (Released 1990)
- Meat Loaf – I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That) (Released 1993)
- Goo Goo Dolls – Iris (Released 1998)
- INXS – Never Tear Us Apart (Released 1988)
- Pat Benatar – We Belong (Released 1985)
- Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie – Endless Love (Released 1981)
- Madonna – Like a Virgin (Released 1984)
- B52s – Love Shack (Released 1989)